Are you struggling already today?

If life itself has already gotten you down before you have even gotten up today, I pray this poem gives you focus, direction and inspiration....Stop now, wherever you are and ask for help, it is there for the taking from the ONE who can give it! May your day be full of blessings, hope, love, joy and peace! (All of which I'm looking for today too, incase you were wondering ;)
Love,
Julie

THE DIFFERENCE
I got up early one morning and rushed right into the day;
I had so much to accomplish, that I didn't have time to pray.
Problems just tumbled about me; and heavier came each task.
"Why doesn't God help me?"I wondered. He answered,"You didn't ask."
I wanted to see joy and beauty, but the day toiled on, gray and bleak;
I wondered why God didn't show me. He said, "But child, you didn't seek."
I tried to come into God's presence, I used all my keys at the lock.
God gently and lovingly chided,"My child, you didn't knock."
I woke up early this morning,and paused before entering the day;
I had so much to accomplish that I had to take time to pray.
“Have no anxiety about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace that transcends ALL understanding will guard your hearts and mind in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6,7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Eight- Proverbs 3:6

Malachi 3:6 Do you have "issues?"