Day Twenty Seven- Romans 8:28
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love the Lord." Romans 8:28 (emphasis mine.) Everything! Everything! Not just some things, not just a few things, and not just the things we think He will! Everything! The deeper my love relationship with the Lord grows, the more I realize and appreciate this beautiful, merciful fact. It became very clear to me just a few weeks ago, that even deep dark secrets of my past can be used for God's glory. Pain that now, even on a small scale still hurts. I have always been very self-conscious of my weight (even before having a weight problem.) My heightened sense of my weight caused me to do some very irrational and unhealthy things over the years, especially as a teen. I remember often hiding behind coats, make-up and "big hair." Although I will hit a milestone in 2011 (turning 40) I remember vividly the pain of growing up as someone who was inflicted by low self-esteem due...
Comments
Post a Comment